Unit level marking is standard with the Swing, producing high-resolution serialized or sequential 2D codes and bar codes. With instant dry times and non-toxic ribbons, the Swing unit is ideal for food and beverage applications, medical packaging, including metalized foil materials and also Tyvek® packaging materials. Logos, text, bar codes, date and time codes, lot and batch codes are all easily printed and can be produced in a single message.
The control unit, which has a 5.7” touch screen graphic user interface, is intuitive and easy to use, making message creation and selection a snap, whether you are printing text, barcodes, or logos.
- For digital marking onto flexible packaging materials, such as paper or plastic film
- Instant dry time and all ribbons are non-toxic – ideal for food and beverage packaging
- Thermal ribbon is environmentally friendly (no VOC’s to release) and clean (no ink mess to clean) marking them ideal of pharmaceutical applications
- Intermittent and continuous print models for either a continuous web application or individually triggered
- High resolution barcodes and 2D codes up to 600 dpi
- Maximum printing speeds:
- Continuous 39.37 in/sec (1000 mm/sec)
- Intermittent 13.78 in/sec (350 mm/sec)
- Print area 2.09” x 3.54” (53 mm x 90 mm) up to 5.04” x 20.47” (128 mm x 520 mm)
Available in four different versions:
- Intermittent marking
- Continuous marking
- Multi-Track marking
- Card marking