The Swing is a digital thermal transfer printer that prints directly on flexible packaging materials, such as paper or plastic film. The Swing printer can be integrated with your production line, incorporating marking of the product with production and packaging, eliminating the need for a secondary operation and eliminating the need to stock a large amount of expensive pre-printed labels. The compact size of the printing head makes it easy to install in even the tightest web application. With an extensive selection of thermal ribbons available, the Swing can accommodate a wide variety of applications, from medical bags and flexible sleeves to glossy leather and wrist bands.
Unit level marking is standard with the Swing, producing high-resolution serialized or sequential 2D codes and bar codes. With instant dry times and non-toxic ribbons, the Swing unit is ideal for food and beverage applications, medical packaging, including metalized foil materials and also Tyvek® packaging materials. Logos, text, bar codes, date and time codes, lot and batch codes are all easily printed and can be produced in a single message.
The control unit, which has a 5.7” touch screen graphic user interface, is intuitive and easy to use, making message creation and selection a snap, whether you are printing text, barcodes, or logos.
- For digital marking onto flexible packaging materials, such as paper or plastic film
- Instant dry time and all ribbons are non-toxic – ideal for food and beverage packaging
- Thermal ribbon is environmentally friendly (no VOC’s to release) and clean (no ink mess to clean) marking them ideal of pharmaceutical applications
- Intermittent and continuous print models for either a continuous web application or individually triggered
- High resolution barcodes and 2D codes up to 600 dpi
- Maximum printing speeds:
- Continuous 39.37 in/sec (1000 mm/sec)
- Intermittent 13.78 in/sec (350 mm/sec)
- Print area 2.09” x 3.54” (53 mm x 90 mm) up to 5.04” x 20.47” (128 mm x 520 mm)
Available in four different versions:
- Intermittent marking
- Continuous marking
- Multi-Track marking
- Card marking