Thermal Transfer Overprint
With the Swing we can mark directly on plastic film or paper used in your product packaging. Flexible printing of barcodes, logos, time and date stamps, serial number, and any text you want with outstanding resolution up to 600 dpi. Since the Swing is a digital printer, you can easily change messages for each lot or each package.
The Coditherm can mark parts or products made of all types of materials including plastic, wood, leather, rubber, and coated metal; its 600 dpi resolution exceeds most high resolution inkjet printers.
High-speed, printing of variable text, serial numbers, linear and 2D barcodes, and graphics make these printers ideal when your product requires a crisp, legible mark of the highest quality. In particular, thermal transfer printers can produce excellent quality barcodes with superior readability compared with other methods of printing.
We offer a broad range of thermal ribbons, providing:
- Many different colors and styles
- Pigmented, metallic and hard resins for higher durability
- Specialty ribbons for security and anti-counterfeiting purposes.
Advantages of our thermal transfer overprinters:
- Quick and easy message creation/editing; no printing plates or dies
- Ideal for small lot sizes with frequent message variations
- Unit-level marking/serialization of bar codes and 2D codes is standard
- Immediate ribbon color change-over/no mess set-up or shut-down
- Maximum printing area of 3.74” x 12.99” (95 mm x 330 mm)
- High resolution instant-dry printing on your product without having to cure inks
- Replace adhesive labels by marking directly onto parts at a fraction of the cost
- Dynamic printing means you can change the message “on the fly”
- For digital marking onto flexible packaging materials, such as paper or plastic film
- Instant dry time and all ribbons are non-toxic – ideal for food and beverage packaging
- Thermal ribbon is environmentally friendly (no VOC’s to release) and clean (no ink mess to clean) making them ideal for pharmaceutical applications
- Models for continuous or intermittent web applications
- High resolution barcodes and 2D codes up to 600 dpi
- Maximum printing speeds:
- Continuous 39.37 in/sec (1000 mm/sec)
- Intermittent 13.78 in/sec (350 mm/sec)
- Printing area from 2.09” x 3.54” (53 mm x 90 mm) up to 5.04” x 20.47” (128 mm x 520 mm)
Contact us to receive more information today!
* These fields are required.