Viacode T-Series high resolution printers represent the latest industrial inkjet technology available, providing exceptional print resolution and versatility along with unparalleled levels of readability. Viacode is a cost-effective alternative to adhesive labels and pre-printed corrugated cartons.
Built on a real-time operating system and high speed control network, Viacode enables you to easily manage your entire marking and coding processes from a single location, even remotely. Print directly on your cartons at a fraction of the cost of adhesive labels, up to 25 times less! Specially designed inks provide bold, crisp edges with minimum bleed – ideal for precise barcodes and graphics. With image heights up to 4” per printhead, and unlimited stitching possibilities, large logos and several lines of text are possible from one printhead or groups of printheads. Branding on demand is quick and efficient and allows you to reduce your inventory costs and space.
- Up to 25 times lower cost than adhesive labels
- Create 4” high images and codes with a single printhead
- Bold, crisp images with minimal bleeding, ideal for barcoding
- Precision stitching of printheads enables large marking area
- New control platform for easy command of multiple printers and production lines
- Brand on Demand – Print what you want, when you want.
Effortlessly integrate Viacode with your ERP or WMS system. The new Matthews/Teklynx partnership provides software and on-demand printer hardware to integrate effortlessly. Viacode can connect to any ERP system for additional savings, accuracy, and efficiency.