The Matthews V84i controller is an innovative inkjet controller that is purposefully designed for OEM and system integrator applications. Coding solutions built with the V84i controller offer significantly more scalability, versatility and efficiency. This controller allows machine builders and integrators to easily incorporate inkjet marking into their system design, while avoiding costly printers designed for end users.The V84i has the ability to control up to four Drop-on-Demand large character printheads independently. This individual control of the attributes of each connected printhead presents an innovative realm of flexibility for coding applications.With its broad range of connectivity and seamless integration, the V84i offers the opportunity for OEM’s and system integrators to extend the usefulness of their applications, while making it easier to develop, integrate and maintain new, value-added services.
- Small, modular design for flexible installations
- Simple protocol for integration requirements
- Broad range of connectivity
- Supports 1 to 4 Standard Series or 8000+ Series printheads
- V84e functionality in a low cost network controller