Hot Print Branding
The Matthews 4015 Hot Print Branders are ideal for marking ABS, PVC, HDPE, polybutylene, polyethylene, styrene, and other extruded plastics. This friction-driven system is ideal when ink marking alone does not meet code requirements. Available in two styles, with or without foil, both units use heated steel type to form a crisp mark that is permanently branded in plastic pipe or other in-line extrusions. The resulting mark is abrasion-resistant, making the product suitable for both outdoor and underground use. For a high-contrast mark, the Thermo Foil brander adds the option of adding a colored foil tape into the branded mark. Add on the tape-saver option to keep waste foil tape to a minimum and reduce costs.
Installing a Hot Print Brander on your extrusion line is effortless. The systems come complete with a mounting stand and deluxe guide rolls to accommodate pipe ranging in size from 1/2″ to 8″ (12.5 mm – 200.8 mm.)
- Permanent marking solution ideal for outdoor or underground use
- Variety of colored foil tape provides high-contrast mark
- Sequential numbering options
- Standard unit accommodates pipe sizes ranging from 1/2” to 8” diameter
Contact us to receive more information today!
* These fields are required.