Print-A-Mark Contact Printing
Contact Printing technologies mark primarily using either rollers or reciprocating printheads. In most cases, ink from a roller marks the product, but in some cases the roller or print head is heated and marks by indenting slightly into the product surface. Contact printers can serve many functions; from high-quality logos produced by offset printers to hot print branding that create crisp and highly permanent indented marks. Contact printing marks a variety of substrates including steel, plastics, rubber, metals, glass and much more.
- High-quality printing of logos, text, stripes
- Wide variety of inks for superior contrast and adhesion
- Permanent marking for plastic pipe
- Sequential numbering options
- Economical rubber stamping for small areas
- Pigmented ink options for high-contrast marking